New yo the tattoo world WV

wvtimberwolf

hi im from West Virginia a small town called rainelle in the southern part of the state. recently got my first tattoo after thinking about it for years a life event happened that made me just go for it (more on that in a minute) got my first ink 08-26-2015 and love it everything about it now im hooked and planning my next ones.

Story Behind my Tattoo:

it starts out when i was younger. i have always been a lone wolf well in 2001 i married my wife which started my pack in 2010 we had our first daughter and in 2015 we had our 2nd daughter.

our second daghter was born happy and healthy. but to our horror at 6weeks she almost died she had 3 injections straight into her heart and was shocked 3 times while she was awake it literaly tore me up inside. she was diagnosed with carnitine deficiancy which caused metabolic crisis leading to heart failure.

she is now 7months and strong as she can be just like a wolf.

what the tattoo elements mean:

its obvious the wolf pack os my family that is complete strong and proud

the rebel flag that is ripped and war torn represents my heritage and the hell we have fought the last year but yet we still stand.

had this piece done by a new local artist nammed shawn he owns patriot tattoo studio and designs (PTSD) he is former military hence the name and abbreviation. this was my first tattoo he was amazing listened to my design idea and put exactly what i had imagined in my head on my skin. and he walked me through every step and process.

i am allready planning atleast 2 more including adding onto the current one by extending the scene or incorperating some tribal as a frame then lead off down my arm to my wrist eventualy crossing my back and joining to another tribal design on my left arm. (still working on design ideas while healing lol) wont worry about additions till this is fully healed and it gets a few minor touchups.

sorry for the long post but thanks for reading

Edited by wvtimberwolf
corrections