Looking for few good artists

wi1dwi11ie

Hi everyone I'm in the South Jersey area. I'm looking for artists in the area to do portrait tat and a few Traditional Japanese tats. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. I'm really looking for a capable artist.

Chris Adamek @ Immortal Ink (North Jersey) does pretty amazing portrait work - only B&G I believe - as for traditional Japanese - its not a style that I personally go for - but I think folks might point you into NY - Invisible or Kings Ave. might provide you with several options there

as for referrals though - I bet you're gonna have a few folks give you some ideas that have better insights than myself on this type of thing

I appreciate any and all comments from everyone. My 1st tat was a drunken whim at 16 and the cover up was a spur of the moment thing with out investigating or anything at 18. I'm a lot older and wiser now and am seriously looking this time. I really don't want another disappointment. Thank you in advance for any and all help everyone. It is truly appreciated.