Where to post

Im looking to get some feedback on some rotaries where is the best place to make this thread?

Hi Jeff,

I will give you the polite mesaage before harsher fellas chime in. This is more a forum for tattoo appreciators. It is not a place where we, who are mostly clients as opposed to tattooers, discuss technical aspects of the craft.

Good luck in your search for info, but you won't find it here.

Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry about that I am glad I asked before posting about machines. I didn't realize this forum was mostly geared for fans of tattoos I thought it was more for tattooers. Its a bit confusing that there is a topic for people to buy and sell tattoo machines but not allowing asking for opinions or feedback about machines. Yes Joe is correct I've been tattooing professionally since 1994. I posted some pics a couple years back on my profile of my work so you can rest assure I am not trying learn how to tattoo here.

Thanks for not attacking me , My bad I will re-read the forum rules and policies.

Have a good night

Cheers