Cover Up possibility?

ToxicBarrels

Hello awesome people of LST. My name is Mario and I have a question that I need to ask. I am looking to fix up both of my old tattoos and possibly cover it up with a new design. I just wanted to ask, what are my chances of getting this done successfully? It's not a real small piece so I do not know how difficult it might be and I just want some thoughts before I consult with some artists. Thanks a lot and have a fantastic day.

Mmmhmmm, a snake do over with a rose on top :cool:

I think, if you like the style, that a Japanese design could incorporate / hide that pretty well.

There is usually some ghost of an old tattoo if you know where you're looking, and you can see it up close since it is on you, but we probably won't notice it walking past you. How much does that bother you?

Thank you all for your replies. @Margarita Yaschenko I've found an artist and hope he can be the one to do this job right :) @MarvelAvengers That was very informative and awesome tattoo mate; where is the hulk? xD @cltattooing What did you have in mind? @Tornado6 It wouldn't bother me too much. @marley mission Thanks brother, but I've been dissatisfied with these tats for 5 years. I finally have the motivation to get it fixed. I just hope I found the best artist I could.

@bongsau No way :(

I believe that he is referring to the snake's head pointing toward your back. Common placement I believe, would be with it pointing toward the front. This in itself doesn't detract from the tattoo's quality, but does indicate a rookie artist unless you demanded that it be placed like this (or it is a logo that absolutely must be placed this way).