Need tat and fill advice please

surreal

I have this tat on my right inner forearm (first photo below, tribal dragon). I want to get a new tat on the same forearm, opposite side i.e. outer right forearm. So...

1. Can the surreal angel vibe I want work with the dragon tat (see angel images below)? I imagine the side fills between the tats would have to be really good...

2. If you think it can work, what kind of fill will work on the sides? Maybe some sort of extension of the wings from the winged angel image...?

3. If you don't think it can work, what do you think can work? I prefer a more minimal look unless something really grabs me.

i think the images work fine together, but it depends on what you're going for. rather than just having two tattoos and figuring out how to connect them, think of your entire arm.
Ya sorry I should have given more info. I have given the arm lots of thought. I'm going with a similar vibe to the angels. I already have the tat for my upper right arm but I wanna wait a bit before I do it.

The dragon was my first tat, but I don't want a tribal theme. So I was wondering if getting one of those angels on the other side of the dragon, and then filling the side spaces will work.

Research tattoo artists, find someone whose work you love...then bring your ideas in (or e-mail them). The artist will be able to help you make it all make sense together.
Thanks. I've contacted my tat artist who did my other tats. Looking forward to see what he comes up with. Thanks for the wise words here :)