Looking to get a traditional dagger tattoo in the near future as funds permit. Let's see what you got or any favorites you have seen.

hey senorx....we are working on our image gallery so that hopefully it will be easier to search for a specific style or image...we'll keep you updated...

LST's own Scott Sylvia draws THE best daggers if you ask me

agreed. I have an awesome dagger from Scott I'll try to get pictures up of.

Are you looking to travel or get tattooed locally? If locally, then what part of Texas you live in Senorx?

I'm near Austin. I just finished getting a half sleeve of a traditional Eagle by Steve Byrne of Rock of Ages. I will most definitely be getting tattooed there again by Steve. Im also looking to get some work done by Tony Hundahl and Jay Chastain also of ROA.

Bart: Would love to see a picture of your Sylvia dagger.

yeah scott and jasons are my favs. i cant put my finger on it exactly. their daggers just seem to be visually alive whereas i feel most daggers i see no matter how awesome and well done just seem to be just sitting there being a dagger.

To twist the knife so to speak ,Henry Lewis provides some unique variations .

from concept to execution that is amazing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Huero
      Post images of things and people that you find rad, gnarly, far-out or inspirational. I'll go first...  [images removed after they became broken..]
    • By neanderthalensis
      hey all,
      I just moved from SF to DC, and I'm looking for an artist on the east coast to design a chest piece I've had in mind for a while. I thought this forum might be good for suggestions. I have several tattoos already, all black and grey, so I'm looking for someone who excels in B/G style. Mostly with heavy black ink.
      I'm looking for someone who is good at creepy/scary tattoos that are a mix of american traditional and russian prison styles. Not really looking for anything in the "horror" genre, but more like medieval occult-ish/satanist type stuff.
      One of my favorite artists is Alexander Grim (@alexandergrim on IG), but he is in St. Petersburg. In fact, most of my favorite artists are in Europe or Russia, like Andrey Kichatiy (@kichatiy on IG) in Moscow, or Barbe Rousse (@barbe_rousse_tattooer) in Berlin, or Cezilia Hjelt (@cezilia_gbgclassictattooing) in Gothenburg Sweden.
      Anyone have any suggestions?
      Any help is appreciated!
    • By PopsBdog
      Heading to Oakland, California to see Freddy Corbin at Temple tattoo to get inked for our 25th wedding anniversary.
      Appointment is noon, Tuesday.
      Daniel Higgs did the original wedding tattoos at Realistic Studio in San Francisco and Freddy was in the shop watching and making comments while he was doing us. Daniel doesn't do tattoos any more. So our first choice is Freddy to keep spiritual continuity.
      The wife and me are getting a "25-XXV added somewhere . I am also getting a "Dragon" mixed into it...
      I'll keep you up to date.
      :cool:
    • By wulfbaron
      My name is Charlie
      I tattoo in the UK, been going for a couple of years now, so relatively new to the tattoo scene with still so much to learn.
      Not judgemental, just here for a good time and to see whats going on out there/possibly meet some new people!
      Looking to travel a bit towards the end of this year/start of next year.
      I use instagram at the moment for a lot of my work (username: wulfbaron), or if you don't have that: https://www.behance.net/wulfbaron
      Cheers!
    • By nina
      Hello! So this is my second intro post, but ive taken my original idea and reworked it, Just would like some feedback. Basically, the body drawings are rough sketches, of course the feathers would be done better and the little girl would look more like the one in the pic with the long quote. The quote ive shortened to "happiness is not the absence of struggle". There's a ton of meaning behind every inch of this design and I could explain it, but really im just looking for feedback on the tattoo aesthetically. Im planning on keeping it all black ink, but if you think colour would look nice somewhere, let me know! This will be my first tattoo so all the feedback is appreciated greatly. Keep in mind these are rough sketches and my artist (who I met today!! :D ) will be drawing it out more nicely. Im likely going to have to break it up into pieces and do it over the course of the year because of cost, opposed to squeezing it into a month or two. As far as pricing goes, what do you guys think? I just want to get a few more quotes before I commit to this shop. Thanks a million!
      cant get photos to upload on post.. check out my gallery :)