Turt99 - Cycling Related Leg Sleeve

Chris Colyer

Hello All,

I just recently got my first tattoo, I went to Hollywood at Skintricate, in Streetsville Ontario.

The Tattoo that I got is a Tricycle with a Triforce in the background.

Tricycle and Triforce Tattoo - Imgur

Now that I have got this tattoo and it has healed up (I will have to get a touch up, as it scabbed up pretty good and some of the brown pulled out.) I have my next appointment booked for November 19th. My plan is to use the same style and add more bikes around my full lower leg. The following images (sorry if I am linking them incorrectly) give a good idea of the placement of the images. Each of the bikes will be in the same blue color but will have different colors surrounding them. I will be doing the ones visible form the outside of my leg first and then adding the rest as I have time and money. At the end I will fill with abstract blocks of colors that match the different bikes as well as smaller shapes or symbols.

Leg - Imgur

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Any thoughts or comments on this plan.

That trike is really cool and unique. If you continue with images that each have a unique style, this could look great. Go with what you love.

More inspiration and ideas.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

The Tig, you mention "images each with a unique style" that would be interesting too. But the plan is that they will all be from the same artists and will be in the same style as the tricycle.

The only part that I am thinking over is the color schemes at this point. The current plan is that the bikes will always be blue but have different accent colors (Green, Purple, Red, Yellow), but I did have the thought to make both the bikes and accent colors change, I just thought that seemed too busy for me.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

The Tig, you mention "images each with a unique style" that would be interesting too. But the plan is that they will all be from the same artists and will be in the same style as the tricycle.

The only part that I am thinking over is the color schemes at this point. The current plan is that the bikes will always be blue but have different accent colors (Green, Purple, Red, Yellow), but I did have the thought to make both the bikes and accent colors change, I just thought that seemed too busy for me.

Hey, I like that even better. Your artist's style is enjoyable to see more of. From the paper images, I thought you were going with basic silhouettes. I think you are on the right track here (not that what I think really counts). If you do one at a time, the next color scheme will just kinda' happen.

Which bike is next? Keep us posted!

The next one is the larger one with the light on the front, it would be the outside of the leg you can see it in the first picture of the plan.

That one is is going to have a green background on it.

In the new year I will then do the Penny Farthing which is the one with the huge wheel, I believe it will have a purple background.

The other 2 will have red and yellow but I'm not sure how long until I get back to have those done.

• 2 months later...

I just got the second tattoo of the sleeve

Tattoo gif - GIF on Imgur - Animated GIF

Single Image of just the new bike Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I have an appointment for the beginning of Jan and the beginning of Feb to add more bikes, and background will be added to this second bike during those sessions as well.