Mother's day original flash sheets up for auction!

Valerie Vargas

Hey guys!

To celebrate Mother's day here in the UK, me and Stewart have painted a couple of flash sheets with Mother tattoo designs.

We're putting them up for auction (originals only, there won't be any prints made) with 100% of the winning bid going to our charity of choice (mine is Age uk and Stewart's is Cancer Research UK)

If you like what you see, please bid away and help spread the word, the more bids, the more the charity will earn! the winning bidder can also have them signed to them or have a message written on the back.

We will also be tattooing mom tattoos on the day itself so should be fun and busy at the shop, can't wait.

Thanks for checking this out!

Mother’s Day @ Valerie Vargas

Hey Valerie,

I just tried to bid on Stewart's flash sheet, but I got the following message:

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:

The seller doesn't ship to the location where your primary shipping address is located.

Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.

Hogg:

eBay is shit and wouldn't add international shipping to one of the auctions, regardless of which check-boxes we checked while setting it up.

If you message Valerie via eBay (from the auction page) she can add you to an 'exemption list' so you can bid.

Sorry it's a round-about way to do it, but it's the only way we can figure it out.

Thanks for the interest.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...