Instagram spam

I've noticed a large increase in spam being posted to the #lastsparrow Instagram hashtag lately and I was wondering if there's anything we can do about that. I've been trying to flag the posts to Instagram when I see them because they tend to violate instagram's guidelines, but is there anything else that can be done about it?

sort off topic; LST is the only website where i enable ads with addblock, because I love you guys, but lately there has been a lot of "bang women in your area" spam and hookup websites as adds. If you're gonna have adds is it possible to somehow monitor them? Yesterday I had a grannyfanny on the right side of my screen as i was going over the latest tattoo lowdown.

sort off topic; LST is the only website where i enable ads with addblock, because I love you guys, but lately there has been a lot of "bang women in your area" spam and hookup websites as adds. If you're gonna have adds is it possible to somehow monitor them? Yesterday I had a grannyfanny on the right side of my screen as i was going over the latest tattoo lowdown.

Have you clicked on it? Mine only shows Consumer Cellular (we use them) and other ads that I've clicked on and sites I've visited.

Here is the AdChoices blurb about it: (BTW, I usually block DoubleClick as it really slows down some pages.)

What Google does and doesn’t do to show you ads

We may show you ads based on many factors, including:

Types of websites you visit, and mobile apps you have on your device

The DoubleClick cookie on your browser and the settings in your Ads Settings

Websites and apps you’ve visited that belong to businesses that advertise with Google

Previous interactions with Google’s ads or advertising services

Your Google profile, including YouTube and Google+ activity

Have you clicked on it? Mine only shows Consumer Cellular (we use them) and other ads that I've clicked on and sites I've visited.

Here is the AdChoices blurb about it: (BTW, I usually block DoubleClick as it really slows down some pages.)

What Google does and doesn’t do to show you ads

We may show you ads based on many factors, including:

Types of websites you visit, and mobile apps you have on your device

The DoubleClick cookie on your browser and the settings in your Ads Settings

Websites and apps you’ve visited that belong to businesses that advertise with Google

Previous interactions with Google’s ads or advertising services

Your Google profile, including YouTube and Google+ activity

I didn't click on the grannyfanny ;) it was on my laptop that I mostly use for schoolwork and not for dirty sites so it shouldnt be related to websites i visit haha. Now I see an add for Consumer Cellular as well.