Hello !

Catalin Ispas

Hey everyone ! My name's Catalin, I'm 21 and I'm from Romania. I love staring at tattoos, but I personally don't have one. I'm a 2D digital and traditional artist and I am seriously thinking to try getting into tattooing.

My favourite tattoo artist are Brad Bako, Sile Sanda, Paul Acker, and David Tevenal. I really hope one day I'll be great like these guys are.

Hope I'll get to know you guys better in time. If any of you has any useful advice for me, please, do let me know ! :)

Welcome.

Getting an apprenticeship will be the key, as training yourself is unacceptable and dangerous.

Also, if you want to understand tattooing, and you want to be taken serious for an apprenticeship - you'll need to start collecting some yourself.

Thanks for your concern but I am very picky with tattoo artists and I can't really find good artists where I live, and so, I prefer learning from the internet rather than being taught and having to deal with someone that I consider mediocre. And also I wouldn't even think of getting tattooed by someone who can't do his job right, and getting a tattoo at someone I like is kind of expensive and I don't have the money yet, so, no tattoos for me.

You prefer learning from the Internet? Then you've just been given some invaluable advice. Get tattooed. Even if you have to travel. Even if you have to save up for it. Then: get an apprenticeship. Here's some more free advice. Nothing worth doing comes easy. You want to be a tattoo artist? You'll have to work for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk