Hey everybody! (Opinions wanted, apointment is soon!)

Lochli

Hey everybody! Name is Drew. Just looking around trying to get some opinions from others who enjoy tattoos!

Anyhow, 32- Got 2 tats around age 16/17 (From shops)- One was horrible, which is covered now, kinda, and the other, is just blah. You know the whole, I want a tattoo, Im young, that picture on the wall looks ok type lol.

Heres where we are at today. Oldie baddie and cover up. (Am getting the skull touched up when I go in next week) I have an appointment with a top notch guy out of Portland next week to have the classic st. Michael get reni done next, but, while I was set on where I wanted it (Attached to the skull, on the outter forearm), the closer I draw near to time... I worry spending all this money and talent on the back side of the skull would be a "waste".... What do you guys think, placement wise? I do want to expand while money allows, but then, have second thoughts that the forearm will not be able to expand setup like this...

20150822_145928.jpg

20150824_201740.jpg

Guido_Reni_031.jpg

I like the skull - I can defiinitely relate to "You know the whole, I want a tattoo, Im young, that picture on the wall looks ok type lol." I don't see why the others couldn't be covered with the St. Michael theme that you want. I'm in the same boat with wanting to cover up old tattoos, so let me know how it goes!

I like the skull - I can defiinitely relate to "You know the whole, I want a tattoo, Im young, that picture on the wall looks ok type lol." I don't see why the others couldn't be covered with the St. Michael theme that you want. I'm in the same boat with wanting to cover up old tattoos, so let me know how it goes!

9 hours, 1 session later:

Went with the back of the arm for Michael. Ill post a re-worked skull soon as the bandage comes off, forgot a pic.

Mid%20Way.jpg

Finished%20Michael.jpg