Whats up

obeymexican21

Whats up my name is Blake and I'm from Canada. I'm only 17 years old so I don't even have one tattoo yet. It's great to get into a community of tattooers and tattoo enthusiasts in order to inspire me on getting my own tattoos when I'm of age. My plan for my first tattoo is a full sleeve on my right arm. I want the sleeve to have an egyptian/ religious theme to it. This includes pharaohs and angels etc. I am really excited to get tattooed and I have been planning my tattoos for many years.

I went really just to Cairo, and the surrounding area. Hire a guide if you go, since bribery and connections is the way you get in to see things. Cairo has the great pyramid, the Sphinx, museums, bazaars, and a few lesser known but equally amazing historical sites.

Hi there! Listen to @bongsau's advice. Give yourself time before getting a sleeve. Maybe get a few smaller tattoos first, see how that goes. After you've lived a little, then commit to the full arm.

Great advice. I like your plan, but maybe wait a little before such a big commitment. I look at the tattoos I got when I was 19 and they don't necessarily mean much and I'm pretty glad they're on my back where they're not visible every day. I'm 38 now and I'm getting my sleeve done next month. I had an idea a couple years ago, sat on it, and made sure it was what I wanted prior to committing to a larger scale piece.

I can relate to the desire to wanting to get tattooed, but I think the idea of some smaller ones first is a great idea!