Milton Zeis project

sboyer

• 2 months later...

we are still working away. research done for the most part. we have been writing almost every day. trying to fine tune everything. i want to have the books in my hand by jan so we can take them to the slc convention if all goes as planned. so far this process has been much slower than i expected so we will see. the website is under construction right now and we will have pre order available soon. looks like first 200 will get a limited print plus some other goodies. we have a video promo in the works as well. we were able to locate the game show footage from 1963 when Zeis was on to tell the truth.

• 1 month later...

had a slight set back. while in the process of backing up my external drive full of content for the book it crashed. total nightmare. after a few week of data recovery and anxiety we recovered almost everything. lesson learned. back things up more often. trying to get caught up and make up for time lost. we are still shooting for a early 2012 release. i would love to have them for the slc convention. Yellow Beak Press | Coming Soon! should be up in the near future. we also shot a video promo with some cool teaser shots of the repaints. that should be online at the same time the website launches. pre orders will follow shortly.

• 2 weeks later...