Hiya!

cburns92

Hey everybody!

My name is Colin and I got my first tattoo when I was 16 years old, it was a traditional japanese Koi on my shoulder. Today, I have a bunch of different pieces, I got a skull and rose piece on my chest, a gun along my ribs, and a mom themed piece for my momma on the other shoulder! I also work for the National Association for the Preservation of Skin Art (NAPSA) at SaveMyInk.com, we are the folks who allow you to arrange for a tattoo to be removed and preserved when you die. I work within the community section on the website myself, but I can answer some questions if you're curious! What I do though is categorize and review the photos our users upload, so I've developed a bit of an eye for style and subject matter in tattoos. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to being a part of this community here on lastsparrow, thanks for having me!

Cheers!

Hi Colin! I think preserving a tattoo when an individual dies is fascinating!

It really is pretty cool, its funny cause I got the job without knowing exactly what the company did! Except that they were involved in the tattoo industry..I'm having a blast working there though, best job I've ever had..

We actually just got to travel to Vegas to host a booth at the Biggest Tattoo Show on Earth last month and I had a blast, met a lot of really fun and interesting people there.

Here's a link if you wanna check out some of the pieces and stories we have preserved,

https://savemyink.com/Home/PreservedTattoos