Hello Hello

TeddyMcBearington

Hello to anyone who may be reading. I am a 24-year-old university student currently residing in Michigan. I have always loved tattoos and have decided to finally take the plunge to start my sleeve I've always wanted. I decided to lurk around tattoo forums for tips and advice before going under the needle. Any help is welcome. Also, if you know any good tattoo shops in my area (mid michigan) let me know! Thanks for stopping by.

~Teddy

Welcome to LST! What kind of tattoos are you into? There's a bunch of great shops in Michigan, I've been tattooed at Name Brand, and at Spiral Tattoo, both in Ann Arbor. I like seeing what's coming out of Depot Town (ypsi) and Harlequin (hamtrack), and the guys at Sovereign Arms in Grand Rapids do some cool stuff too. I know somebody with a really cool sleeve from Christopher Bettley at Plowshare in Cascade as well. Front Street in TC is cool if you're a little further north, and of course Chicago is full of great tattooers if you don't mind a little drive.