Hello everyone!

Shri Farah

Hello all! My name is Farah, nice to meet you guys :cool:

I'm a 21 yr old college student who has been getting tatted since 2014. I have wanted to seek out a community with others who have the same interest so I could get some advice, ideas, share my own thoughts, and so here I am :) Specifically, I've hit a road block with how to complete my half sleeve, and was hoping to find some awesome folks to help get my creative juices flowing. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you all. Glad to be here!

@annamageddon I briefly considered getting a buddha but quickly dismissed the idea, just doesn't feel right to me to get any spiritual figure tattooed, doesn't align so much with my beliefs. I am Pakistani actually, raised in a Muslim household, though I don't identify as Muslim myself, so unfortunately that wouldn't be an option. I've considered adding things like a hamsa hand, the eightfold path symbol, chakra symbols, but just don't have a clue where to start, other things I could consider getting on, formatting it all, stuff like that.

Thanks so much for your input!

- - - Updated - - -

@66pens87 thank you!! :D

@annamageddon I briefly considered getting a buddha but quickly dismissed the idea, just doesn't feel right to me to get any spiritual figure tattooed, doesn't align so much with my beliefs. I am Pakistani actually, raised in a Muslim household, though I don't identify as Muslim myself, so unfortunately that wouldn't be an option. I've considered adding things like a hamsa hand, the eightfold path symbol, chakra symbols, but just don't have a clue where to start, other things I could consider getting on, formatting it all, stuff like that.

Thanks so much for your input!

- - - Updated - - -

@66pens87 thank you!! :D

Farah,

I absolutely love the Hamsa hand. It's my favorite I think it could make a totally awesome tattoo!! That's my vote but obviously you have to find your own favorite :) Best of luck and please post what you end up getting! I think you'll end up with an amazing sleeve as you clearly have a great background.

Hello and welcome!

Your first tattoo turned out nice. It looks very clean, solid and bold. I second the Hamsa hand as one of your tattoos for the arm. Just a quick Google image search for "hamsa hand" brings up so many possibilities. It might look great on the shoulder's deltoid.

Take your time in choosing your tattoos and artists and you'll enjoy them for a lifetime.