Hello from London

byzantine

Hello everybody I'm new to the forum, nice to meet you all! I'm a lady from the UK with a longstanding passion for tattoos. I have really enjoyed watching the artist interviews from Lost Sparrow which lead me to this forum. Hoping to share experiences, learn more about the art form and hopefully about some new artists here. I have 6 largish tattoos at the moment and really enjoy the process of getting tattooed. All my tattoos are black and grey and vary in style but my main love is traditional - especially traditional with an eccentric twist. I'm planning a US trip next year so any recommendations on traditional black and grey artists would be great!

Boston area--shops that I've had direct experience with include The Torchbearer (in Pawtucket), Congress St. (in Portsmouth) and Fat Ram's Pumpkin Tattoo (in Boston proper) and I hope to be making an appointment at Redemption Tattoo soon. All shops that get repeated a lot on here, but I wanted to stick to what I know in recommending them to you! The first two are easy day trips, the latter two are public-transit accessible.