jirwin6985

Hello from PA!

Been lurking here for awhile and decided to join this morning! Looks like a great place to get some information about great artists and ideas and I look forward to getting to know you guys and girls! I currently have a small tattoo on my leg as a memorial to a good buddy of mine and am working on a large peice on my left arm that goes from my collarbone down to my elbow of koi fish allittle more realistic in style. I am 3 sessions in 2 at 4hrs each and one 1hr session and go back next week to start color. This is the first of many I take my time and like to plan out how everything will look together so it may be awhile but I figure I got some time:) below are some pics of were I am at as of right now all work has been done by Jason Leeser out of tattoo alley in horsham pa can't wait to get some color!

Edit: I can't seem to get the pics to orient correctly hopefully you get the idea and I can try to fix em tommorow on my computer!

Edited by jirwin6985
pics