Eagle Tattoo Designs

Wanting to bump this to see some more sweet eagles!! As I mentioned in the LTC thread I'm after an Eagle/Skull combo. As I'm based in London who do you guys recommend?!!

In my eyes London is the European Tattoo Mecca, so you're in no shortage of great tattooers where you're at.

You've got people like Alex Reinke, Stewart Robson, Ian Flower, Valerie Vargas, Xam, Claudia De Sabe, Jondix, Jordan Tear, Mo Coppoletta, Sarah Carter, Frank Carter right in your back yard, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What style of tattoos do you like?

Also, The London Tattoo Convention is on in a couple of weeks. They are known to have one of the best lineups in the world, and this year is especially great, as they are celebrating their 10th anniversary.

In my eyes London is the European Tattoo Mecca, so you're in no shortage of great tattooers where you're at.

You've got people like Alex Reinke, Stewart Robson, Ian Flower, Valerie Vargas, Xam, Claudia De Sabe, Jondix, Jordan Tear, Mo Coppoletta, Sarah Carter, Frank Carter right in your back yard, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What style of tattoos do you like?

Also, The London Tattoo Convention is on in a couple of weeks. They are known to have one of the best lineups in the world, and this year is especially great, as they are celebrating their 10th anniversary.

Cheers mate, I'm on Xam's waiting list for something else, and been trying to nab a spot with Valerie. I think her eagles are the best about, not sure why but she knock's them out of the park! Will try the convention to see who's about and is free. Thanks dude!

I only ever see Bald Eagles these days but back in the day Golden Eagles where popular in the U.K. As anyone seen any Golden Eagle designs knocking about in recent times? I'm thinking about mixin it up a bit :D

9d1cc9be-6f56-4c10-b49b-8b62287df3e9.jpg

I basically have the eagle off the mexican flag tattooed on me, but I imagine you could do a lot of fun things with golden eagles and even Hawks.

- - - Updated - - -

ashleyhowell.jpg

Ashley has a few of these hawks designs drawn up, this one someone is doing on their rib.

I saw that Ashley piece earlier today on Instagram and instantly liked it. Super cool design for whoever is getting it. I've been looking at hawks recently for a forearm so I'll be interested how this turns out.

- - - Updated - - -

ashleyhowell.jpg

Ashley has a few of these hawks designs drawn up, this one someone is doing on their rib.