What is this style or art called?

Recommended Posts

Saw this tattoo on Ellie J from Australia.

Curious if there is a name for this art style // object.

See the bottom of the candle. (the thing with the jewel)


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.