i just got I love tattoos today for my birthday, so good!

I just got this for my husband for his birthday, too. He is about to go to Kim Saigh for his 3rd session on an amazing looking koi fish 1/2 sleeve. It's a beautiful book. I don't have any color tattoos and some of those pictures make me want one...

• 5 months later...
Thanks! I couldn't be happier with it. It's in the Bloodwork Bodies book, too. @Graeme, you should seriously consider that one. It's two volumes and a whopping 27 pounds. Easily the nicest books I own. Well worth the price.

I have three more big sessions on my arm between now and the end of April, I'll see after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to the new edition of Bodies of Subversion as well:

http://www.amazon.ca/Bodies-Subversion-Secret-History-Tattoo/dp/1576876136/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355240342&sr=8-1

We have the second edition and it's a really great book on women and tattoos from the nineteenth century to the mid-90s, full of really sharp analysis and a lot of great photos. The only problem with it is that it's a little dated, but this new version should fix that very nicely.

So there's some new stuff that isn't in the other Sailor Jerry Books, I take it. I am always surprised about how they can keep putting out more books about Sailor Jerry, but there is always good stuff in them.

Yeah, some drawings and unfinished stuff, plus a lot of awesome photos and alternate versions of the usual stuff- hard to see how many more books they could do at this point though