Help! Tattoo blowout?

AuntTudie

First I want to say my artist is experienced and professional. I have a full back piece and another half sleeve by him. No problems. We were looking at the tattoo tonight and my boyfriend said it looked like the ink was spread down by the tip of the feather. Lots of bruising on this. I'm guessing because of location. Please tell me this isn't the infamous blowout?

I would also wait until fully healed to make a final judgement on it. I know that it is more likely in a delicate spot like a ditch but is really hard to tell until healed and looks like it would be minimal.

Went to see a laser removal place about getting rid of mine which a really easy process if it comes to that and not too expensive.

I agree- looks like it will be fine. Reassess once your all healed up and my guess is even if it is bleeding out the artist will be willing to thicken up the outline anyway given the amount of work you have had done. Happy healing.

not in favor of thickening the outline

i think that all tattoos have imperfections

if you look closely enough at any tattoo

you might see hiccups like a little ink migration or drop out, etc

but - i think once the dust settles on this one you'll be happy