Straight Outta Portugal

DanielFrdqAlmeida

Hello everyone

My name is Daniel Almeida, i'm 22 and i've been tattooing for almost 4 years.

My earliest memories from childhood are about drawing using a disney projector in my bedroom. Troughout my life i've always been the kid who made good drawings, so it is a big part of me.

I started when i was 18, just about at the same time i went to college to stydy for architecture. Tattooing grew in me stronger than school to the point that i had to dedicate myself to tattoo only, it was what made me happy.

Started from zero, learned it the maybe wrong way, but my way and i wouldnt change it.

I hope i can continue to learn even further with all of you, share thoughts, and grow as an artist with your insight.

Thank you for reading and look forward to know you all.

Cheers

Daniel Almeida

If you would like to see some of my work you can go to

www.facebook.com/danielfrdqalmeida and www.instagram.com/danielfrdqalmeida

The Tig

I really appreciate the words, thank you so much. Really enjoyed doing it, i feel more comfortable doing black and gray but really love the outcome of well done color tattoos, so watching some timelapse tattoos from youtube like Nikko's or Randy Engelhard's works inspire me to work towards there too.

You are absolutely right. When i starded i couldn't imagine the things i know today and what i can do and i know there is still a lot to learn and that is what i'm aiming to do.

Cheers!

Suburbanxcore

Thank you very much!

When you visited Portugal where did you stay?

There are a lot of beautyful places here, some more than others, just have to know them :) If you ever return make sure to visit vila de Sintra (i also have some homes for rent there) and portinha da Arrábida. And of course, if you want a tattoo i know a guy :)

Best regards

Daniel Almeida