Glad to be on board! Looking for tattoo #2

himynameisdanny

Hello all! I'm super stoked to be a member of lastsparrowtattoo!

I'm from Long Island NY, and currently have 1 tattoo on my right calf which takes up the entire calf. It is a black and grey Celtic cross with a claddah in the center. A sort of Celtic/Tribal fusion in my opinion.

I am interested in getting a realism/portrait of a panda bear, but I want real quality work. Like picture perfect. Does anyone have any artists that they can recommend for this style of tattoo?

Long Island, NYC, Tri-State, East Coast are my preferred locations but any suggestions across the county are more than welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all and thanks for having me!

I think the guy is looking for a realism artist are there any at kings tattoo. It seems that they are mostly known for there traditional japanese work.

"known for" = agreed, but without digging too deep into the various portolios (and none of the guest ones) both Skinny and Rose do excellent portrait work. Nice thing about a shop like that is you don't really have to worry much about quality. No one there is going to take on work they don't already excel at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...