slang terms that make you cringe?

JAllen

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
People who call tattoos on women "tramp stamps" & think they're using a hilarious and novel insult are the best. You got me pegged, dudes. I am SUCH a ho.

The only upside of this being such a common derogatory remark is that now, since I have a handful of tattoos, I get to verbally eviscerate any untattooed idiots that say it when I'm around, and they can't say shit.

Never had anybody suggest it about me, personally, but my friends do have excellent survival instincts, as a rule.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, i give my sister shit about having a tramp stamp (lower back tribal) all the time but she knows im not really serious im just being a shit.

Mostly agree with whats been said in the thread but i dont get the dislike for "trad." Its just short for traditional, whats the problem? Oh well, i try not to care too much about things like these cause they really dont matter and i have plenty of things to get mad about as is. Doesn't mean hearing "sweet ink brah" wont make me immediately think less of a person though...

Typically the slang terms are coined by those who aren't tattooed in order to somehow make themselves feel better (superior?).

And from game show hosts like Ladyface Navarro...

The latest is "Under boob". It's called the sternum, idiot.

So my thigh tattoo is "under sack"?

I'm getting too old for this shit...

For the sake of discussion, that area is distinctly below the sternum and should probably be referred to as the diaphragm. You could also go with xiphoid process if you really want to stick with sternum terminology, but it's still even below that.

Typically the slang terms are coined by those who aren't tattooed in order to somehow make themselves feel better (superior?).

And from game show hosts like Ladyface Navarro...

So my thigh tattoo is "under sack"?

I'm getting too old for this shit...

What if it extends all the way across the lower bra line? Would you not consider that "under boob"? I get that the phrase sounds kooky though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...