Jackrabbitt666

Lady riding eagle and snake.. Dietzel?

hey! i painted that! it is a waters repaint. you can get a good book from blueletter books that has that design in it. @Jackrabbitt666

- - - Updated - - -

also, how did you find that? i posted it once on instagram like a year+ ago. @hogg

My Internet is strong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Also I was wondering, if it is possible to laser off, are lasers precise enough not to penetrate the actual tattoo?
    • You want some wisdom?When the tattooer tells you how much it is,pay them and add a tip.He or she will be happy to tattoo you again.They are professionals treat them as they deserve to be treated.
    • I'm looking to network with tenured artists and pick their brains about the industry, techniques, tips, etc. I've worked through an apprenticeship, but the artist I was under was not nearly as knowledgeable as I thought at the time. I've done dozens of pieces over the years and my work has increased tenfold since I've started. I've done tattoos in studios as well as at a renovated home studio. However, I'm looking at turning to tattooing as a full time profession. I've had so many types of jobs and I always go back to tattooing. So before I decide to dive in head first, i'd like to gather more information and shoot the shit with artists in general. My portfolio primarily consists of neo traditional designs, but I also have done multiple custom pieces that very by subject. Thank you for your time, I look forward to your responses. Later
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics