Undecided between a peacock and the representation of Babylon from the Bible!

jadore

I know it's hard to enter in someone's mind and give advices on such a personal thing like a tattoo but I would need your advice regarding the design of my next tattoo which will be made by Eterno. I'm thinking about a three headed peacock like the one attached but not exactly like that, but still in black and white althoughnot loaded with so many details. I don't know if this tattoo would fit the artist style and I'm thinking about a redrawing of this design by the artist. The other option would be the representation of Babylon as a woman riding a monster. I'm also undecided about the position, was thinking on the rib cage but don't know if these design would fit there; other option would be the exterior side of the thigh/hip. If you guys can give me advices, it would me much appreciated!

I like both the ideas. They are pretty unique and surreal which is always good in my book. But if you are going with Eterno I would consider going for some of his existing designs if you aren't sure what to go for. He's got a really strong style and the reason his stuff looks so great is he does a lot of his own designs and they are pretty uncompromising. If you are set on him, take a look at his designs, see what you are drawn to naturally and same with the placement.

I like both the ideas. They are pretty unique and surreal which is always good in my book. But if you are going with Eterno I would consider going for some of his existing designs if you aren't sure what to go for. He's got a really strong style and the reason his stuff looks so great is he does a lot of his own designs and they are pretty uncompromising. If you are set on him, take a look at his designs, see what you are drawn to naturally and same with the placement.

I agree with you byzantine, I think I will keep these design for other tattos and will choose something which suits better the artist style. I already booked flight and paid the deposit, so I will not wait more and get something.

If I was choosing for myself I would pick the 3 headed peacock, get my tattoo artist to redraw it in his style if I still liked it than I would put it on my sternum, if your not crazy about the sternum It could make for a great thigh piece. That's my opinion on it but that's my tastes, so good luck with your decision! :)

• 2 months later...