jadore

Undecided between a peacock and the representation of Babylon from the Bible!

I know it's hard to enter in someone's mind and give advices on such a personal thing like a tattoo but I would need your advice regarding the design of my next tattoo which will be made by Eterno. I'm thinking about a three headed peacock like the one attached but not exactly like that, but still in black and white althoughnot loaded with so many details. I don't know if this tattoo would fit the artist style and I'm thinking about a redrawing of this design by the artist. The other option would be the representation of Babylon as a woman riding a monster. I'm also undecided about the position, was thinking on the rib cage but don't know if these design would fit there; other option would be the exterior side of the thigh/hip. If you guys can give me advices, it would me much appreciated!

well,IMO if you're that undecided about all those aspects of the tattoo,then my advice is to wait until you are sure of the tattoo and design by the right artist.take a break and think about it more.

I like the lady riding the monster,for what it's worth

I like both the ideas. They are pretty unique and surreal which is always good in my book. But if you are going with Eterno I would consider going for some of his existing designs if you aren't sure what to go for. He's got a really strong style and the reason his stuff looks so great is he does a lot of his own designs and they are pretty uncompromising. If you are set on him, take a look at his designs, see what you are drawn to naturally and same with the placement.

I like both the ideas. They are pretty unique and surreal which is always good in my book. But if you are going with Eterno I would consider going for some of his existing designs if you aren't sure what to go for. He's got a really strong style and the reason his stuff looks so great is he does a lot of his own designs and they are pretty uncompromising. If you are set on him, take a look at his designs, see what you are drawn to naturally and same with the placement.

I agree with you byzantine, I think I will keep these design for other tattos and will choose something which suits better the artist style. I already booked flight and paid the deposit, so I will not wait more and get something.

If I was choosing for myself I would pick the 3 headed peacock, get my tattoo artist to redraw it in his style if I still liked it than I would put it on my sternum, if your not crazy about the sternum It could make for a great thigh piece. That's my opinion on it but that's my tastes, so good luck with your decision! :)