Dan

Happy Fesitvus

we actually had the airing of grievances at work today it was kinda funny and mostly cathartic. Lol

After 4 years of having to see the guy across from me pick and eat his boogers every time I turn my head, I decided to record it for proof's sake in case there is a justifiable homicide investigation on me!

Imagine seeing this EVERY time you turn your head or leave your desk. #puke #biohazard #killmenow

After 4 years of having to see the guy across from me pick and eat his boogers every time I turn my head, I decided to record it for proof's sake in case there is a justifiable homicide investigation on me!

Imagine seeing this EVERY time you turn your head or leave your desk. #puke #biohazard #killmenow

YIKES LOL that's pretty bad !

Omg @The Tig, he must be stopped! Show him this video! I have see nose-picking EVERY day at work, but it's because I work with kids who don't know better! I'll get the double-pickers, two fingers way up there and I try to gently explain that this can spread germs and isn't polite to do in front of people. But no, this guy... :eek: