Thanks for the info

liuk3

I just got a little work done on my back. It's been a long time since my last piece (about 15 years). Seems like a good resource of information here. What is the estimated time until I can sleep on my back? Hate sleeping on my side. Got on here to read primarily about after care and have gotten some cool info. Thanks.

Welcome. When I was getting my back done there were nights after sessions when I slept on my back because I don't like sleeping on my side or front and things turned out fine. The only issue I encountered was my shirt sticking to the fresh tattoo but jumping in the shower and soaking the shirt until it would come off without pulling on the fresh tattoo did the trick. Go with what's most comfortable for you.

sleep on it now. just don't let whatever is stuck to it in the morning pull off/out any of the scabbing. soak it just long enough for the cloth or bandage to fall away.

Awesome. Thanks! I don't think that too much is going to stick since it seems like everything is flaking off at this point.