Pooch

Greeting and salutations from Pooch

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I am new to last sparrow but longtime viewer of the video interviews, really glad there is a forum for the kind of good tattooing and history that I love! I have been tattooing since the early 90's in West Palm Beach Florida, and own Altered State Tattoo in Lake Worth Fl since 96'. I also paint in acrylic and have shown my art at Copro Nason in LA and Last Rites in NYC. I am known for my roller coaster and ride themed paintings, which I use as a springboard to explore different themes and cultural iconography. My site is -- POOCH ISLAND -- and my tattoo site is Altered State Tattoo

I pretty much tattoo anything but have a passion for japanese and american traditional as well as any large scale lowbrow and surreal style art. I just completed a huge 4 x 5 ft. Canvas for Flo and Don Makofske from national supply of a crazy car rollercoaster.

You can see more of my current tattoos and paintings in progress on my Instagram Pooch_art

Cheers!!!

marley mission, The Tig and SStu like this

Nice to have you aboard, Pooch! Wow, just browsing a few pages of your art and tattoo work shows you have quite a talent. If I lived near Florida I'd certainly get some work by you.

Thanks Liuk3!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Motsimus!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks SStu!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Tig!!!