• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recent Posts

• Horitomo's newest instagram post is the start of the drawing for my tattoo. I'm so excited, just knowing its approaching faster and faster!
    • In this year where is the convention? In my city usually make small convention but is just the beginning. Here are some photos. I got this nice tattoo I see it in : http://www.heytips.com/tatuajes-de-rosas/  
    • The Burning Question. Death's been on my mind a bit lately, due to the recent passing of a good family friend, uncle, Ninong (Godfather, in Tagalog). But it's always near to the front of my mind, and not in a morbid sense. I think this has a lot to do with getting involved with tattooing. Skulls are all around us and I happen to have four on my body, including my back piece. And even aside from skulls, I have various other tattoos that are reminders of the transience of this life. Of course, the thought of death is a reminder to enjoy the short life that we have on this earth. At the age of 34, I've already started a list for my wife of shit to sell if I die and songs to play at my wake/viewing. I was also joking with my buddies about wearing Golden State Warriors gear in the casket, but probably not coz they'll likely suck again by the time I pass (fingers crossed i live that long). Then I joked about being buried shirtless so folks can finally stare at my tattoos without being too intrusive. This might be good inspiration to get my torso done, lest I get buried face down so folks can peep the back piece. Is that bad luck or something? Facing hell, if you believe in such things? I really don't even know if I'm planning to get buried or cremated and if there's a viewing prior to cremation. I guess I have more death thinking to do. Before starting this thread, I checked to see if a prior one existed and, to my surprise, i couldn't find one! When I searched, there were many tattoos related to death, but no dedicated thread. So here we are. I'll start with my the tattoo on my wrist from Jondix's 108 Marks book that means "death is an illusion" paired with my current favorite song track off my aforementioned Death Spotify playlist, "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison. I'm hoping this thread becomes an interesting one.  
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics