Princesa

Happy to have joined!!!

I'm loving this site!!

I found while doing a search on the use of Tegaderm & tattoos....I just got tattoos #14 & #15 done on Sunday and my guy used Tegaderm wich I haven't had used on me after getting a tattoo...the thread on here helped a lot and I ended up ordering a roll of Saniderm for future use for me and my husband.

Anyway quick info about me..I've been getting tattooed since I was 18 (back in 1993) and got work done here & there over the years I haven't gotten anything since 2007 wich was my oldest sons name and just recently added my younger sons name & a few more tattoos that I wanted over the years just never got. I'm definitely not one that gets just anything all mine have planned out......wich in the next few months I plan on getting started on my sleeve!!

I'll be adding pics once I get more familiar with the site!!~Wendy

Hello and welcome!

Yes, we always like tattoo pictures here. :)

I'm a firm believer in Sani/Tegaderm use when during a multi-session piece I switched from the old ointment method to Saniderm and enjoyed a huge difference in comfort, healing time, and overall ease. It protects the tattoo from outside infection sources while healing from the inside. After a few hours, I remove the wrap from the artist and use Saniderm, then replace it 12-16 hours later with a new wrap for the following 5 days.

Hello and welcome!

Yes, we always like tattoo pictures here. :)

I'm a firm believer in Sani/Tegaderm use when during a multi-session piece I switched from the old ointment method to Saniderm and enjoyed a huge difference in comfort, healing time, and overall ease. It protects the tattoo from outside infection sources while healing from the inside. After a few hours, I remove the wrap from the artist and use Saniderm, then replace it 12-16 hours later with a new wrap for the following 5 days.

Thank you!!! And agreed after the Tegaderm I'm highly impressed!! I definitely will be going this route from now on!

welcome, and pictures, for sure!

Thank you & I'll be working on uploading pics!