Hello from Edmonton!

SaskPirate

Greetings all, just discovered this forum and figured it was about time I got back into the game! From Saskatchewan originally, been living in Edmonton for the past 12 years and have been on a bit of a hiatus tattoo-wise -- between 2002 and 2010 I got between 30-40 hours tattooed on my legs and chest, but then life got in the way and sadly (that's an understatement) I haven't had any work done in over five years. Well, 2016 is a new year and hopefully that is about to change!

Aside from a couple of small pieces I got at 18 my plan is to do a full pirate-themed suit. My chest was tattooed by Chris Iwaniuk from Lucky Strike Tattoo (back when he was still at Showdown) and my leg (in progress) is by the incomparable Steve Batt (also formerly at Showdown Tattoo in Edmonton, if anyone knows where he is now please let me know!). Will find the time to take some pictures and post them as soon as I can.

Cheers!

-Trevor

YO what's up E-Town !

I'm pretty sure I've seen your tattoos online several years ago, recognize your user name haha!

I'm from Edmonton too...I just finished up final touch-ups on my backpiece with Steve and he's done about a third of my tattoo suit over the last decade+. Preaching to the choir man. :cool: Did you ever get tattooed by him at Capital Q ?

Haven't been tattooed by Chris, but have seen lots of his work around town in-person and got to watch him tattoo people on a few occassions. He's an ace edmonton dude too.

Welcome aboard, LST is a pretty rad place to hang. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...