Pagoda City Tattoo Fest 2016

• 2 months later...
Just booked my room for the weekend. I didn't get an apt with Valerie (you lucky dog) but working on getting Hendrick's confirmed. I'll be starting on a collaborative piece with Grez/Rubendall/Henning that weekend!

Is Henning going to be there? Or just starting the Grez and Rube parts at Pagoda and Henning will jump in later?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, snap. You're right...if you want to have fun at the beach, the timing isn't right. I just passed on the Lost Highway Festival since I can't afford to do both the festival and Pagoda. Damn it! The lineup at Lost Highway is killing me. I really wanted to go but you know it's s function of time and $$!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 2:36 PM, Gingerninja said:

Just booked my room for the weekend. I didn't get an apt with Valerie (you lucky dog) but working on getting Hendrick's confirmed. I'll be starting on a collaborative piece with Grez/Rubendall/Henning that weekend!

Whether you're looking for a small first tattoo or a complete bodysuit, you will know you've come to the right place once you step in the door. There are no tattoo snobs here, only artists ready to give you the best tattoo experience possible. And if you're looking for a piercing, we do that, too. From earlobes to micro dermals, we've got you covered. We welcome you to come in and check out the shop. Look at portfolios, ask questions, take a look around. We're here for you, and we promise you a quality like no other. www.sogtattoos.com in South Florida.

• 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, Gingerninja said:

Dan Smith cancelled going to Pagoda. Crapity, crap, crap, crap. Now, I'm at the utter mercy of someone cancelling on another awesome artist for a Sunday appointment.

That is disappointing. I hope something good comes your way.

1 hour ago, Gingerninja said:

Dan Smith cancelled going to Pagoda. Crapity, crap, crap, crap. Now, I'm at the utter mercy of someone cancelling on another awesome artist for a Sunday appointment.

Ooooh, that sucks big time. I hope you find a good slot with another artist!!