Hello, how are you people?

Well, sorry didnt post here before, i'm registred here but as i registered my account at my work kind of i couldnt be seen visiting sites and foruns there...

anyways

hello, my name is mauro, some might know me from facebook or myspace, i'm from brazil but i'm not a tattooer yet (i'm currently just an apprentice) cuz traditional tattoo style isent a "money maker" thing around here and its really hard to find tattooers to teach me how to tattoo this kind of stuff cuz, well, no one wants to waste time with something that dont sell

so... but i know some things, i'm always studying, i have three different jobs around here and i just draw in the free times between one work and another, and the times that i use to rest or sleep...

well, thats it i guess

sorry for my english, i had to learn by myself so i can contact people outside my country to learn about traditional tattoo so my english kind of sucks (i dont use google translate and nothing like that by the way)

c ya! and thanks for the attention ...

Mauro, thanks for joining us here. Would love to hear more about trying to "make it" in Brazil as a tattooer as I am completely unfamiliar with being a tattooers and/or tattoo customer down that way. Post pictures regularly so we can see the natural progression that will occur.

Thanks again and until next time.....

Lochlan