Bahamas mama

I have no idea about good tattooers in the Bahamas, but I got tattooed in Barcelona a couple of summers ago and while it was totally worth it and a great experience because I got tattooed by one of my favorite tattooers in a really cool shop, the experience of having to wear pants in the summer in a hot country wasn't the best, especially because I only wear jeans. I don't think I'd get tattooed just for the sake of getting tattooed in circumstances like that.

I have no idea about good tattooers in the Bahamas, but I got tattooed in Barcelona a couple of summers ago and while it was totally worth it and a great experience because I got tattooed by one of my favorite tattooers in a really cool shop, the experience of having to wear pants in the summer in a hot country wasn't the best, especially because I only wear jeans. I don't think I'd get tattooed just for the sake of getting tattooed in circumstances like that.

good points to think about man

we'll see what happens

going to the bahamas this summer with just the adults :)

so of course i start thinking tattoos

good idea? bad idea? fun idea :)

been tattooed in the summer before

sucks but anyways...

thoughts and recs folks...

@Joe Shit help me sir

There's a convention in Novembet,but no artists listed yet.I googled but nothin good came up.

Seems like the kind of place you have to do some digging around town and you might find a hidden gem,but I doubt it.Go to Cuba instead,you'll probably find a dude who does Russian prison style tattoos in his kitchen.

HOME

There's a convention in Novembet,but no artists listed yet.I googled but nothin good came up.

Seems like the kind of place you have to do some digging around town and you might find a hidden gem,but I doubt it.Go to Cuba instead,you'll probably find a dude who does Russian prison style tattoos in his kitchen.

HOME

i couldnt find anything really either

i doubt i will seek it out

but you never know

just go to the bahamas and have a vacation!

then you don't have to worry about sketchy tourist trap tattoo studios, being a vampire hiding from the sun or uncomfortable on the plane ride home. go enjoy the holiday, worry-free. there is more to life than tattoo. and there are likely way more cool spots to get tattooed back home ;)