Need a little help planning

Viggo

Hello everybody, Viggo here. Greetings from Greater Cleveland! Nice to be here.

Every time I have big changes in my life I like to get a tattoo to commemorate & remember the events. I recently finished my bachelors degree (only 10 years late), moved across the country, and started a new career, so it's time for a new tattoo. I'd like the "Finished my Bachelors" tattoo to fix the one I got when I started...

Pic related:

(Apologies for poor quality)

It was put on by little more than a scratcher in a tattoo shop in College-Town, IA. These are the constellations of my family's Zodiac signs, done in shitty black stars that aren't even consistent with each other.

I've been a huge fan of astrophotography since they launched Hubble when I was a boy, so I was thinking that the best way to fix this shitty tattoo is with a galaxy back piece which subtly incorporates my family's Zodiac signs & NASA photography...

Questions? Concerns? Scathing indictments?

Anybody know of any artists good with outer space within 3-4 hours of Cleveland?

space tattoos can make great cover-ups.

I can't vouch for who has experience or examples of space tattoos in your area, but you do have some awesome tattooists within easy reach of you, including at least:

Mitch Moses the drown town

Chad Lenjer https://www.instagram.com/challenjer/

Black Anvil in Fort Wayne black-anvil-tattoo

You'll probably get some more candidates from others on the forum here, too.