Hey Guys im stuck and need help :-)

Roberto Alex

I have recently finished my half sleeve about 3 months ago, and we have just booked another trip to bali, so i'm looking at starting on my back. My artist that i usually use has cancelled on me and cant fit me in on the dates im going, re arranging flights is not a option. Im currently looking for another artist to try and keep the same theme going and finally narrowed it down to two artist.

This is currently what i have

3WLIweN.jpgXjdm9nu.jpg6LetVIc.jpgonGBSd5.jpg

Im looking at getting this lion on half my back (no script) with a temple Y5sXPBj.jpg

If you guys can take the time and check out the artists i have in mind and help me choose what to do as i'm stuck!

This is the profile of my original artist INK361 - A web interface for Instagram and so much more.

One of my choices (his only 22 which worries me but work looks good) https://www.instagram.com/gungbaguswirananda/

another choice (work looks amazing but not sure if he can create the same style i already have) INK361 - A web interface for Instagram and so much more.

So my two options are 1. choose one of the the artist i have mentioned 2. miss getting inked on this trip and wait until i can see my original artist. Any input will help!

I would go with Shotonk Tattoo.I think he's the best out of them all.

his style is slightly different im worried that it wont look the same.

im thinking of getting him to do a quad tattoo for me. I love his style.

- - - Updated - - -

If it were my back I would wait until you can see the artist you wanted originally. Enjoy your trip to Bali, save up and go back another time. Odds are you wouldn't be finished a serious back tattoo in one trip anyway.

You only get one...

yer the original plan was to only get 6-10 hours done on this trip. I'm trying to get small amounts at a time because as soon as i finish this piece im sure i will want something else.

I like the third guy the best but before booking with the 1st guy again I would have to stop by and see why I was cancelled on. Not speaking in techincal application but Your tattoos done by the guy you originally saw are visually cool, someone with more knowledge could chime in.

I like the third guy the best but before booking with the 1st guy again I would have to stop by and see why I was cancelled on. Not speaking in techincal application but Your tattoos done by the guy you originally saw are visually cool, someone with more knowledge could chime in.

he has a ceremony on the day they booked me and artist needs to go back to the village.

yer the 3rd guy taught my artist, but the style is a bit different. i want him to do my quad tattoo