The Netflix Thread

ShawnPorter

twin peaks, arrested development and america: the story of us.

the documentary on every important era of america is really well narrated and has amazing production. perhaps a personal favorite because i love the gilded age

Arrested Development is an all time favorite! So much random, messed up shit going on and each character is hilarious in their own way. The writing is pretty brilliant.

Arrested Development is an all time favorite! So much random, messed up shit going on and each character is hilarious in their own way. The writing is pretty brilliant.

That's why you should watch The Increasing Bad Decisions of Todd Margret it's with David Cross and Will Arnett. David Cross wrote on AD.

That's why you should watch The Increasing Bad Decisions of Todd Margret it's with David Cross and Will Arnett. David Cross wrote on AD.

as soon i saw that you mentioned will arnett and david cross, i went home and put on The Increasing Bad Decisions of Todd Margret. i had some good laughs, but my wife wasn't as into it. i'll have to watch it when she's not around.

We've been using Slingbox to hook-up to my fiance's parents pc out of town to watch Starz stuff. It's not true full screen and seems pretty dark, but it's been handy when we hit a roadblock on Netflix

Seriously contemplating spending the $35 to buy Season 4 of Breaking Bad to be caught up by the time season 5 starts

We've been using Slingbox to hook-up to my fiance's parents pc out of town to watch Starz stuff. It's not true full screen and seems pretty dark, but it's been handy when we hit a roadblock on Netflix

Seriously contemplating spending the $35 to buy Season 4 of Breaking Bad to be caught up by the time season 5 starts

Season 4 was the BEST!!! Totally worth buying....

I was in the same boat with Sons of Anarchy season four. But luckily I had a torrent of ideas about how to deal with that.

See what I did there? :D

• 1 month later...

Sleeping Beauty:

Anyone who says that they haven't been waiting to see Emily Browning naked is lying. Gay men have told me they watched it just to see her naked.

The movie is boring, but... Emily Browning Naked.

Rango:

I think it's still on there. Totally cute.

Rare Exports:

Finally!

Just watched The Killing House on Netflix. Pretty good. Also watching the short lived show Luther starring Idris Elba.

I also just watched Big Money Rustlas. I must say, the acting was superb, the cinematography was clean and seamless, but the western accents ere on par with the "Man Without A Name" series. It literally was like watching a Kurosawa interpretation of Edo-period through the lens of some Ridley Scott dystopian past/future. All I was wishing for was a car full of fat chicks and a trunk full of Faygo.