The Netflix Thread

ShawnPorter

i'm on season six of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. we noticed that it had the rare Netflix 5 star rating, and honestly, i wonder if this show can really do any wrong. there are a few "meh" episodes, but nothing that still didn't have a good belly laugh gem hidden somewhere in the midst.

i'm on season six of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. we noticed that it had the rare Netflix 5 star rating, and honestly, i wonder if this show can really do any wrong. there are a few "meh" episodes, but nothing that still didn't have a good belly laugh gem hidden somewhere in the midst.

I've watched the episode about Charlie's dream book at least 4 times now. Denim Chicken is my favorite.

Jiro dreams of sushi is a great documentary.

Headhunters - if you can deal w subtitles it is a great flick.

- - - Updated - - -

I am hooked on Game of Thrones! I'm not normally a huge fantasy/sci fi fan, but this show is quite well done.

I didn't know it was on Netflix!

I streamed the entire series through hbO go

Really good series.

Mrs and I went back to parks and rec from season 1 and are really enjoying it

• 1 year later...
Yep! And it keeps getting crazier. I'm embarrassed to say what episode I'm on right now. But I guess that's what happens when work is canceled, roads are icy now, and my wife is away. Hahaha.

PA, I think they are measuring the snow fall in feet and not inches out on the east coast!

• 3 weeks later...