ShawnPorter

The Netflix Thread

UPDATE: just watched first episode of walking dead.... not too shabby

Did you read the comic by any chance.

Totally unrelated to walking dead, but X-Files has ruined my life again.

Did you read the comic by any chance.

Totally unrelated to walking dead, but X-Files has ruined my life again.

no actually, I have heard about it as one of my co-workers wont shut up about walking dead series/comic/video game lol

i enjoyed the movie : Perfume alot actually. i'm actually considering watching Game of Thrones from the beginning, does anyone know if it's any good?

I am hooked on Game of Thrones! I'm not normally a huge fantasy/sci fi fan, but this show is quite well done.

I am hooked on Game of Thrones! I'm not normally a huge fantasy/sci fi fan, but this show is quite well done.

I started watching it on a vacation to Mexico and spent most of the time drinking Pacifico in bed watching season 2.

i'm on season six of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. we noticed that it had the rare Netflix 5 star rating, and honestly, i wonder if this show can really do any wrong. there are a few "meh" episodes, but nothing that still didn't have a good belly laugh gem hidden somewhere in the midst.

i'm on season six of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. we noticed that it had the rare Netflix 5 star rating, and honestly, i wonder if this show can really do any wrong. there are a few "meh" episodes, but nothing that still didn't have a good belly laugh gem hidden somewhere in the midst.

I've watched the episode about Charlie's dream book at least 4 times now. Denim Chicken is my favorite.

I just got this service thinking of starting SOA.

As my housemate Preston would say...

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

but if you do start it, just as a warning, it's kind of like a soap opera that's marketed for guys. entertaining though none the less!

Jiro dreams of sushi is a great documentary.

Headhunters - if you can deal w subtitles it is a great flick.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know it was on Netflix!

I streamed the entire series through hbO go

Really good series.

Mrs and I went back to parks and rec from season 1 and are really enjoying it

Game Over: Kasparov and the Machine

It's a documentary about a Russian chess Grand Master who played against IBM's computer, Deep Blue, in 1996 and 1997. It doesn't exactly answer the question that it poses (whether or not the IBM team cheated), but it is still a good intro to the topic.

HELL YES, the first episode of season #2 blew me away!!!!!

Yep! And it keeps getting crazier. I'm embarrassed to say what episode I'm on right now. But I guess that's what happens when work is canceled, roads are icy now, and my wife is away. Hahaha.

Yep! And it keeps getting crazier. I'm embarrassed to say what episode I'm on right now. But I guess that's what happens when work is canceled, roads are icy now, and my wife is away. Hahaha.

PA, I think they are measuring the snow fall in feet and not inches out on the east coast!