Catnthedark

Cass from Kansas!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• So the tattoo I have is a fairly small-med size on my sternum and currently I have a saniderm on and taking a week's rest and my artist said I could take it off after 4 days.  I was thinking when I go back  because I wear a sports bra. Do I put tegaderm back on just in case? Or by a week it's okay to leave it. Same question for my rib tattoo which got a touch up before I got my sternum. Do I put tegaderm on for the week that I start the gym or its fine for a sports bra and sweating now. A little more context I do mostly weights and functional workouts.
    • After taking the wrapping and bandages off. It’s complete, however you can tell the areas that have healed versus fresh ink. Looking forward to it completely healing and settling in.   Hard to get the whole thing in one picture. I’ll get better ones once healed.     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk  
    • I could see this working with the right artist. Right white blue, and then for the ducks green brown blue (depending on the type). I'd be less worried about the colors than the amount of imagery/number of images. Generally less is more. But I could totally see a flag rip on the upper arm, and a duck/water OR baseball scene on the lower. All three on one arm (if I've read you correctly) seems really difficult. Everything's down to finding the right artist though.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics