jvince1230

Electric City Tattoo Convention Scranton, PA

I have been going to this convention for a couple years and will be there again this year. April 15th-17th. It will be held at the Hilton hotel in lovely Scranton. I have a spot booked with Shawn Van Oven on the 15th. Its a really nice show with a lot of talented artists.

I live in the Scranton area - just got my first tattoo a little more than a week ago. I think I need to stop by the convention to get some ideas!!

Its a pretty chill show! Great place to get some ideas and meet people. I may not be going. My artist had a accident a few weeks ago that left him with 8 broken ribs and a collapsed lung. He said he's gonna try to do it. Should know here in acouple days.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• So in the end, they emailed me saying they have to reschedule and they needed to be with family. I asked for my deposit back and they said it was no problem and to just call the shop and ask for it. I think your right atomicmagpye, the tattoo gods are telling me something lol. Luckily I got in with another artist, I was planning to go to anyways, on friday to get the same subject in a different style.
    • See video for what happens when someone tattoos you in an RV - or in this case a car. It's the acceleration, corners and braking that usually cause the issues. It may be possible on a long stretch of highway - but still not usually recommended. skip to 35 seconds in for the educational bit.    
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics