Who do you think deserves some recognition?

Iwar

^ hopefully i'll get something from jaie in a week or two.

also, another cool shop in austin is electric13, sent my little brother in there (he was going to get some terrible shit from a dude out his house that his friends know about), so glad we were able to convince him to go to a real shop. paco is a fun dude.

^ hopefully i'll get something from jaie in a week or two.

also, another cool shop in austin is electric13, sent my little brother in there (he was going to get some terrible shit from a dude out his house that his friends know about), so glad we were able to convince him to go to a real shop. paco is a fun dude.

Paco does some really nice work. I know a few people who have been tattooed by him, and they have all said that he is a nice guy. Perfection is an incredible shop, but don't miss out on Great Wave. The only regret I have from my time in Austin is not getting tattooed by Jason Brooks.

also i havent seen anyone mention henning jorgensen , which im pretty sure most people know who he is, but i did see his name mentioned at all on this site so i figured id add him as well not only is he one of the hands down best tattooers out there everytime i see his work it just seems to somehow get even better, i ahd the chance to meet him a while back and spend 3 days hanging out in his booth at a convention and he was one of the coolest most down to earth person i ever met ,

Not exactly a secret in European tattooing, but I've always though Hexa from Precious Tattoo in Finland is one of the most versatile tattooists I've come across.

Seems to be able to do several styles to a high level. In an interview I read the explanation was that it's a small country and there was a need to be versatile to handle all kinds of clients.

That said, the traditional stuff is my favourite ... A good bit of humour and the occult injected in there. Maybe a little like Deno?

170566_139045279492102_100001598925419_270800_5160615_o.jpg

for1.jpg

This has always been a favourite tattoo of mine (not sure why)-

cosmo.jpg

I really like the bold simple stylings of Jesse Bob ,dude can paint his ass off as well .His shop is Taos tattoo ,looks like something out of dusk till dawn ,and even entices Eric Inksmith to guest from time to time .

Had a pretty long conversation with this guy when he was working at Thomas Morgan's shop in Portland. I went in all low profile, checking out the new shop in town but after talking for a minute I kind of fessed up. Really like what he had to say. I never got a chance to get tattooed by him, but maybe one day I will end up in his neck of the woods.

Uzi, Robert Ryan , and Matt Arriolla are three for sure!!!

I am in complete agreement with these three. Matt has tattooed me for many hours and it always comes out great. Another guy that is an incredible tattooer is Vinse One. He and Matt used to work together at Liberty Tattoo in Seattle, but now Vinse is at WarHorse Tattoo in SF and Matt is at Three Kings in Brooklyn. If you like traditional American tattoos Vinse does it as good as anybody you will find, and he is an a great guy.

North American Gnostic Book of The Living

Matt Arriola Tattoo

Vinse One | Facebook

I am in complete agreement with these three. Matt has tattooed me for many hours and it always comes out great. Another guy that is an incredible tattooer is Vinse One. He and Matt used to work together at Liberty Tattoo in Seattle, but now Vinse is at WarHorse Tattoo in SF and Matt is at Three Kings in Brooklyn. If you like traditional American tattoos Vinse does it as good as anybody you will find, and he is an a great guy.

North American Gnostic Book of The Living

Matt Arriola Tattoo

Vinse One | Facebook

Vinse and Matt both did really nice paintings for the Zeis book. I had never heard of Vinse before but Matt suggested he paint a sheet and it blew my socks off!

Vinse and Matt both did really nice paintings for the Zeis book. I had never heard of Vinse before but Matt suggested he paint a sheet and it blew my socks off!

I knew that they both did sheets for your book, but I haven't seen what they painted. Myself, my wife, and a few of my friends have a lot of tattoos from Vinse, and we always say that he is the best tattooer that no one has heard of. He is not one for self promotion, but I am hoping that him being in your book will give him some much deserved exposure. He also did C.J. Eddy sheet in the Revisited book.

Something a little different - a nicely made video on Andrea Furci, tattooing at the Family Business in London. I think it was done for Movember.

I've watched his work really improve even in the time I've been over and back getting tattooed in TFB - he's a super nice dude.

I was sat in The Family Business for a few hours in the summer and I saw Andrea Furci do a lovely piece. Fantastic studio, and friendly staff.

A friend of mine named Waylon Rodgers at Cannibal Graphics in Oklahoma City. He is a super sick tattoo artist that can throw down any style, any time. He is most well known for his realism stuff, but he is just super talented all the way around the board. You might actually recognize his wife because she is in a ton of magazines, and advertisements. I will be getting my next tattoo from him. I do like all of the artists at Cannibal Graphics, but he is my personal favorite.