Who do you think deserves some recognition?

Iwar

I don't know if he's already had a mention. RIchie Clarke at forevertruetattoo.co.uk , in Liverpool.

Looks like Richie does some very nice traditional work.

That guy post so many good tattoos, I really like following that guys work and would love the chance to get tattooed by him. I hear he is doing walk ins on Thurs Fri and Sat for awhile, what I would give to be in Liverpool.

possibly not to many people's taste round here but I'm a big fan of Davee Blows work....

Facebook

Reminds me of some of Dave Lum's stuff, although I haven't spotted any hidden penis's in the tattoos but I haven't looked that hard yet. Supremely talented, fun stuff to look at, but not necessarily the kind of tattoos I want to be covered in. Although part of me still wants to take the 35 minute drive and get tattooed by Lum to have a small souvenir.

He is about 40 miles south of Portland in Salem OR. I know a couple of people who have been tattooed by him recently and it looks like his signature stuff still.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=dave+lum+tattoo&fb=1&gl=us&hq=dave+lum+tattoo&hnear=0x5495082476f88863:0x10e0cf158aacbd08,Beaverton,+OR&cid=7572867145008337774

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen Maxime mentioned only a couple of times on this forum, but I thought it might be a good time to give him some love on this thread, as he is due to do a stint at IntoYou this month and February.

tumblr_lw4tgidXRI1qbn3cfo1_500.jpg

http://mxme.tumblr.com

I have a LOT of time for his tattoos, which are in the same area as Tomas, Hooper, Duncan etc, but he also has his own way of doing things. He also publishes Sang Bleu and by all his accounts is just an all-round sound guy. I love that eagle skull tattoo.

I think many tattooers know about his work, but I love Greg Christians tattoos. Solid bold clean traditional tattoos and obviously you can see the direct influence on chad k.....my wife got one from him and now Im trying to meet up with him later int he year to get one. Next to Mike Wilson,chad, scott and a handful of others Greg does some of my favorite panther heads.

I meant to put Chris Smith in here before. He tattoos at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago and also makes machines I think (Workhorse Irons))? I think he does some really clean-looking, bright tattoos.

I am almost sorry I went ahead with Japanese chest plates when I see these kinds of trad front pieces:-

cs2.jpg

I like his big cat heads too.

b6.bmp

IMG_2183.jpg

His (not updated very often) blog: Being dead looks retarded