Who do you think deserves some recognition?

Iwar

I got tattooed by Randy in 97 at the Deep Ellum convention. Real good dude! I fucking hate new school tattooing but I still love the tattoo I got from Randy and I still dig the stuff he does!

I got tattooed by Randy in 97 at the Deep Ellum convention. Real good dude! I fucking hate new school tattooing but I still love the tattoo I got from Randy and I still dig the stuff he does!

Wow, that's quite a while back! His latest work (and he's not good about updating photos so much) is heavily Japanese influenced.

I got my last one a couple of days ago from Alvaro Llorar, who is now working out of Barcelona Electric Tattoo (in Barcelona, obviously). Awesome work, very creative and a good balance of different styles. His paintings are unreal too. Clicking on his name links you to his blog, but it hasn't been updated in months, I guess his FB has more recent stuff.

534193_427334670664610_688946304_n.jpg

Jo Black, owns a shop in my town and has been putting out some really nice work lately. We live in a pretty small place but i wouldn't be surprised to see Jo getting some more attention nationally if she keeps doing what she's doing.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIncTattoo

I have such a huge soft spot for the lady/lion head tattoo in her cover photo.

I'm really surprised that Tomek Szumiec from Baltimore doesn't get mentioned more. He's a super nice dude and his tattoos are FLAWLESS. He does guest spots at name Brand Tattoo, and I got a really nice rose on my arm from him a while back. If you haven't heard of him, you should definitely check him out.

Tattoos by Tomek

web.stagram.com/n/tomek1906