"Super simple design" = Hard

I received an email from a guy that wanted a tattoo. His friend was getting a tattoo by my teacher and he decided he would come and get his first. I told him I was an apprentice, so I am limited in what I should be doing. He replied, "Super simple design." I wrote back asking what the design was. He wrote, "Easiest tattoo ever, bro! Anyone could do it in 5 minutes!" I wanted to sarcastically write back, "Oh... so, how long have you been tattooing?" For the third time, I asked him what he wanted. He wrote back, "I just want a single line, equilateral triangle on my forearm." Long story short, small and simple doesn't mean easy. It's really the opposite. There are no opportunities to hide a hiccup. Either way, I told him about 100 times how hard it was, but he was really digging my apprentice rates. My teacher said that I made it perfectly clear to him how I felt about it, but I need to challenge myself, so if he wanted to let me try, I should do it. Here's my 9 liner, equilateral triangle.

post-53528-146168886157_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Edited by ApprenticeLife
Image placement

As you are using a mobile phone try to edit the title using a computer! It's probably a bug from the app.

About the tattoo, I love it!! The lines are so perfect, congratulations!!! I'm sure he loved it even if he doesn't know to appreciate your effort thinking this was an easy job!!

Enviado desde mi JY-G4 mediante Tapatalk