Variations on Praying Hands

I love praying hands! I have a traditional pair from Scott Sylvia on my forearm with a banner that says "Thank You" to remind me to be grateful for all that I have.

I love what people come up with to make them a little different, unique, or more personal. Here's an example that my hubby just did on a kid who is a Harley mechanic.

*Please forgive the bad cell phone pic. It's all I had.

• 7 months later...

hi . i saw some killer praying hands dont know who did them but they was in a suite with flame tatts on the wrists. also the handcuffed versions are pretty cooltoo. it always reminds me of the naughty catholic goins on,

i love the chain link added. hey it cud start a trend. say a doctor could have a stephascope added or say a soldier with dog tags . or maybe im being a dumbass lol. nice ink tho

from what i could see from ur phone pic.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Zoooombie thread just in time for Halloween...

First off, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been super busy with life post-wedding. That being said, I've been wanting to make time to get tattooed and it looks like sometime in the next two months is perfect.

I'm planning on praying hands and roses on my left pec to balance out my chest. Tattooer-wise, I'd love it to be Corbin or Hendricks, but I don't think those guys are coming through Austin anytime soon. I saw that Katja Ramirez has moved to Rock of Ages and her black and gray work is killer. I'll keep ya'll posted when I get an appointment.