New gal

yessmissdaisy

Hello!

My names's Kelly. I gave my first tattoo to myself when I was 14. Its the ugliest little stick and poke you've ever seen, but I'm still proud of it. After that I gave slightly less ugly stick and pokes to my friends (in total maybe 4 people?). Then when I was 18 I got my first professional tattoo that goes from near the top of my hip to my mid thigh of a jelly fish. Since then (just a year and a half) I've gotten three more: text from a batman movie on the top of my back, a moth on my sternum, and the silence of the lambs moth on the back of my calf. I'm about to get another slightly large one on my ribcage and that's why I joined this forum! Very excited to learn from all of you :)

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_o5ihniYzok1r7oy1uo1_540.jpg

This is what I've whipped up for the ribs. Any thoughts?

Hello!! Nice to meet you! I'm new on here too, so I hope we can learn a lot on this forum!!

About the ribs design, that's so beautiful!!! Will you add colour to it? I think it can look amazing if you do!!

Good luck!

Enviado desde mi JY-G4 mediante Tapatalk

Hello!! Nice to meet you! I'm new on here too, so I hope we can learn a lot on this forum!!

About the ribs design, that's so beautiful!!! Will you add colour to it? I think it can look amazing if you do!!

Good luck!

Enviado desde mi JY-G4 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm thinking about seeing what it'll look like in both black and white (adding shading) and color.