April Fools Shenanigans

Lochlan

Today is the last day of March which means tomorrow is the first day of April which is you know what......What are your favorite April Fools Day shenanigans you've done, seen, and/or heard about? Pictures and VIDEOS would be awesome if you've got them........

When i was in 4th grade i had a group of friends stand around me in front of the school in the morning as i pretended to cry. when my teacher parted the group to ask me what was wrong i told her my parents died in a car accident and when she leaned in to hug me all the other kids yelled APRIL FOOLS! as rehearsed. i laughed and laughed but the teacher didnt recognize the brilliance and just sort of stared at me horrified.

i peaked at age 9 :/

When i was in 4th grade i had a group of friends stand around me in front of the school in the morning as i pretended to cry. when my teacher parted the group to ask me what was wrong i told her my parents died in a car accident and when she leaned in to hug me all the other kids yelled APRIL FOOLS! as rehearsed. i laughed and laughed but the teacher didnt recognize the brilliance and just sort of stared at me horrified.

i peaked at age 9 :/

Erica, I recognize your brilliance.